Youth Pastor (Part-Time) - Job Opening
- Lead students into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by relevant Bible teaching, mentorship, and life example.
- Be a visible leader within the church.
- Execute the vision of the church and Youth ministry.
- Take ownership and leadership over all aspects of youth.
- Identify opportunities to integrate students into every aspect of the church on a constant basis.
- Develop and implement regular fellowship opportunities for youth.
- Demonstrate active effort to ensure the growth and health of youth small groups.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), high-level networking and interpersonal strengths, an analytical and systems mindset, a strong ability to execute, the ability to build successful teams, and a passion for students.
Previous ministry experience is preferred. Salary dependent on experience.
E-mail resume with an individual or family photo to email@example.com